The second largest OPEC producer, Iran sits atop 11 percent of oil and 18 percent of gas reserves in the world. Every year, the country hosts an international Oil Show in different oil, gas, refining and petrochemical sectors. It is among the most significant oil and gas events in the world in terms of the number of participants and its diversity. The presence of famous foreign companies as well as domestic producers and industrialists provide a good chance for mutual cooperation in view of signature of contracts.
• Over 400,000 trade visitors from some 40 countries/regions are expected to attend the show.
• Some 2000 participating companies from 35 nations are expected to be there.
• 7 Country Group Pavilions from Germany, France, China, Republic of Korea, Italy, Russia and Turkey are expected.
• Iran Oil Show is a show for the regional market and major players like Shell, BP. TOTAL, and ENI will be present. Top prominent officials from the Ministry of Petroleum, NIOC, NIGC, NIPC and NIORDC will also be at the exhibition to meet and mingle.
* Organized by NIOC, the country‘s market leader in oil & gas industry.
|Website||Website Iran Oil Show|
|Event location||Tehran, Iran|
|Event duration||October 12–15, 2020|
|Facts & figures||
Last Event: 2018 Exhibitors: 2,000 Visitors: over 400,000
Chemical Engineering Systems; Cleaning Equipment; Communications Equipment; Computer Systerms / Data Management Systems; Construction & Engineering Equipment; Cryogenic Technology & Equipment; Data Acquisition / Processing / Transmission; Design & Consultancy; Distillation Systems & Equipment; Drilling & Downhole Technology; Electrical & Lighting Systems; Environmental Control / Equipment & Services; Exploration and production technology; Fixed & Floating Offshore Platforms; Furnaces & Industrial Ovens; Gas Treatment & Processing; Geological, Geophysical & Reservoir Evaluation; Global Positioning Systems; Gouging Accessories; Grinding & Finishing Equipment; Heat Exchange Systems; Heating / Treating Stress Relief / Heating Equipment; Inspection / Testing / Quality Control Equipment; Instrumentation & Control Systems; Laboratory Equipment; LNG Technology Equipment; Marine Equipment & Services; Material Handling & Storage Equipment; Meter, Gauges & Indicators ...
|Target group||Trade visitors|