24th Iran International Oil, Gas, Refining and Petrochemical Exhibition
The second largest OPEC producer, Iran sits atop 11 percent of oil and 18 percent of gas reserves in the world. Every year, the country hosts an international Oil Show in different oil, gas, refining and petrochemical sectors. It is among the most significant oil and gas events in the world in terms of the number of participants and its diversity. The presence of famous foreign companies as well as domestic producers and industrialists provide a good chance for mutual cooperation in view of signature of contracts.
• Over 400,000 trade visitors from some 40 countries/regions are expected to attend the show.
• Some 2000 participating companies from 35 nations are expected to be there.
• 7 Country Group Pavilions from Germany, France, China, Republic of Korea, Italy, Russia and Turkey are expected.
• Iran Oil Show is a show for the regional market and major players like Shell, BP. TOTAL, and ENI will be present. Top prominent officials from the Ministry of Petroleum, NIOC, NIGC, NIPC and NIORDC will also be at the exhibition to meet and mingle.
* Organized by NIOC, the country‘s market leader in oil & gas industry.
Your web browser is out of date and cannot display the web page you are visiting correctly, because it is not compatible with modern web standards.